[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips deployment as load balancer for T.38 traffic

Kosmas Palios kosmas.palios at athenarc.gr
Tue Sep 19 08:58:36 UTC 2023

Thank you for your response.

We have tried generating different configs. We suspect that the problem is in the call center scenario (possibly the absence of). There seems to be a problem in connecting the incoming call to a new client instance.

The b2b mod generated INVITE that has the right agent in the INVITE Header but the wrong <To> Header. We have looked into the debug messages and there seem to be no reason for this issue. I will post some useful debug lines here later.

Sent from Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>