[OpenSIPS-Users] Call center issue in 3.1; call center not working after migration to 3.2

Kosmas Palios kosmas.palios at athenarc.gr
Tue Sep 19 08:47:24 UTC 2023

of course, here it is

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/3176

thank you

Sent from Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 11:42:03 AM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>; Kosmas Palios <kosmas.palios at athenarc.gr>; Kosmas Palios <kosmas.palios at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Call center issue in 3.1; call center not working after migration to 3.2

Δεν λαμβάνετε συχνά μηνύματα ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου από bogdan at opensips.org. Μάθετε γιατί είναι σημαντικό<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
For the second issue, could you point the GH ticket?

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
  https://www.siphub.com

On 9/19/23 11:35 AM, Kosmas Palios wrote:
This is indeed the solution, as we figured out by ourselves and as documented in the tm documentation!

Thank you for your kind reply here, as well as at the issue I posted sometime ago i github (my username is kosniaz).

Any input to the second issue (raised on github as well about 10 days ago) would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much one more time for your insights.

Have a great day!

Kosmas