[OpenSIPS-Users] 3.2.15 installation

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Oct 31 13:20:55 UTC 2023

Hi!

It seems there was an issue related to the tarball packing introduced in
the source tree a couple weeks *before* release day which confused me,
as I thought I was just building the tarball incorrectly on release day
(e.g. maybe due to a dirty directory or a bad script, etc.).

A fix is now available and all opensips.org tarballs have been rebuilt.
Still, if you were to download the latest stable git tag and run "make
tar" yourself, of course you'd run into the same bug again (/no change
there, the git tag hasn't been moved/)... but that will also get
resolved on the next stable release round in a month or so.

Best regards,

On 26.10.2023 09:53, L S wrote:
> Thanks. We are having issues compiling from source on Centos (error
> because of a patch related to wolfssl). Will try again.
>

> On Wed, Oct 25, 2023, 4:41 PM Knee Oh via Users
> <users at lists.opensips.org> wrote:
>
>     Yes, compiled from source on Ubuntu 22.04. About to move to
>     production.
>

>>     On Oct 25, 2023, at 4:35 PM, Joseph Jackson
>>     <jjackson at aninetworks.net> wrote:
>>

>>     We have but we use the debian packages and we installed it on
>>     release day.

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu  |www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp, Nov 6-17 |www.opensips.org/training