[OpenSIPS-Users] Questions about best practice b2b_logic implementation

Denys Pozniak denys.pozniak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 07:11:37 UTC 2023

> If you have one socket per transport, then the automatic selection should
work ok.
For example, I have 3 external interfaces (sip/udp, sip/tcp, sip/tls) and 1
internal one (sip/udp).
If a request comes for an internal one, how will the outgoing routing
proceed as per needed transport (eg, this is sip/tls) in b2b? What will
OpenSIPS look at ($ru/Route/...)?

BR,
Denys Pozniak