[OpenSIPS-Users] RLC in 200 OK after BYE

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Wed Oct 18 20:04:45 UTC 2023

Are you using the global onreply_route? All replies should end up there. If you are using a named reply route, you will need to “arm” the route during processing of the BYE using t_on_reply.

https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-3-2#toc4
https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/tm.html#func_t_on_reply

Ben Newlin