[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSiips Docker/kubernates configuration

junkmail junkmail at djrance.com
Mon Oct 16 21:44:37 UTC 2023

Hello.  I was working on getting some of my openSips systems running in
docker/kubernates.  I think I am good except to the point of binding to
IP addresses.

I am trying to find a good way to have the pod either be passed the
Public IP via an Environment variable or using a simple call to get the
IP address from within the starting pod.  This I can do, but I am not
sure how I can get it to dynamically be usable for the Opensips Socket
binding or advertised_address configuration variable.    I see there is
the -l option for the binding but it doesn't seem to allow you to
provide the "as" line to specify the public IP address.  I tried
searching the documentation on how I might be able to use an Environment
variable, but didn't find anything that seemed like it would work.

Please let me know if there is something I over looked or another way to
accomplish getting the advertised address configured.

thank you.