[OpenSIPS-Users] Need to understand the seral forking logic of opensips .

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Mon Oct 9 14:07:58 UTC 2023

Sasmita,

I think the relevant piece here is not the call to “serialize_branches”, but how the branches are being created to begin with. Are you using drouting, dispatcher, registrar, etc? It seems like what is happening is that whatever mechanism you are using to track the contacts is considering the 486 response to mean that URI should not be tried again and it is removed from routing. This behavior is likely configurable in that module.

Ben Newlin