[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel supported OpenSIPS version question

Nine to one 9to1url at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:00:37 UTC 2023

Hi Răzvan,

Thanks for advise this.
At the point in time I installed OpenSIPS 3.3 in order to install OCP
OpenSIPS Control Panel.

I am not a PHP developer, but when I run OCP I found many issues with
Postgres, I use an external Postgres, so I modified the source in order to
let this Postgres version works, here are several fixes :
https://github.com/9to1url/opensips-cp/commit/b47702907f166d049641d99cff956e1f25423d94

Since I am not a PHP developer so let it work both for MySQL and Postgres
is not easy job for me. Might be you can consider to update your code to
make it works for both. :-)

Thanks,
Nineto

Răzvan Crainea <razvan at opensips.org> 於 2023年10月2日 週一 上午5:36寫道: