[OpenSIPS-Users] Strange Nat issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 29 15:33:28 UTC 2023

The routing of the ACK is done accordingly to the routing info in the
ACK itself (like RURI and Route hdrs). To see which is the next hop (as
SIP for the ACK), after the successful loose_route(), log the $ru and
$du... And I understand you are actually using WSS, right ?

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com