[OpenSIPS-Users] Not enough free pkg memory

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 13 09:36:49 UTC 2023

Quick update here after a discussion with Liviu.

It looks (after checking the #3235 issue, that it is the httpd process,
responsible for running the MI cmds when JSONRPC is used. And it is
about listing dialog, so a command that may produce a huge output.

The exact issue you are reporting here was solved some time ago, please
check :

f91a4aa0c8 - 3.2.12
d4edccc628 - 3.2.13

You should have them if running 3.2.15 - are you sure you are using the
right code and binaries (as version) ?

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com