[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help in lookup flag "B" in opensips 3.2 version .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Nov 7 07:00:00 UTC 2023

                                sl_send_reply(500,"Unable to load
contacts");
                                exit;
                        }else{
                           #     if (next_branches()){
                                        t_on_failure("1");
                               }

Then of course the route(1) and failure_route(1) i have called . But what
is happening in my case is . I have 2 branches , For Invite opensips tries
both the branches but if both branch wont accept the call Opensips should
reply error code to the caller . But Opensips create a new invite as the
Caller sent and again follows the lookup logic .

Why is this happening ? How will I manage this ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*