[OpenSIPS-Users] redis connect with auth

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Nov 2 11:37:46 UTC 2023

On 02.11.2023 13:23, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> right now there is no generic escaping support, so shortly said you
> cannot use the `@` in the password :(.
>
> We can look into this, but please open a Feature Request on the github
> tracker.

Hi guys,

I just pushed a quick-fix for this on master branch, see this commit
<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/1df9afd3886a3bddf837927aafca7bff8763acd1>.

All previous URL tests are still passing as well as 3 new ones, so I
guess we should be good here. Jason, let me know if you can give it a
test as well, so I can backport it down to 3.2 stable.

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu  |www.opensips-solutions.com