[OpenSIPS-Users] replicate to HEP using the advertised address - OPENSIPS 3.3.9

James Seer sj6502621 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 20:54:41 UTC 2023

Aaaa the good old days before commit 4bd50335a (2023-12-12 by Vlad Paiu),
life was simpler when my vip network interface and VIP itself were just one
happy entity in HOMER's eyes :P

This recent commit with its replication to HEP using the advertised address
has complicated things in homer heplify by treating them as two different
entities in the sip sequence (precisely during ACKs CANCEL and BYEs). Any
chance we could make this an optional feature?