[OpenSIPS-Users] [WG-IMS] Technical Requirements - RFC

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Dec 18 10:26:13 UTC 2023

Hi all,

A quick reminder on this, as we should try to wrap up this stage by the
end of this week (before the holiday). This will help us to stay on
tracks with the 3.5 release.

So, if you have any input on the tech requirements topic, please
contribute :)

Thanks and regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com