[OpenSIPS-Users] Facing some issue with opensips while configuration .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Dec 12 12:37:48 UTC 2023

I am not installing the opensips control panel . I am trying opensips-cli .
I hope both are different .  The control panel provides the GUI here. I
don't need that .

I am getting the above error while connecting to the cli interface .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*