[OpenSIPS-Users] Facing some issue with opensips while configuration .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Dec 12 08:48:02 UTC 2023

HI All ,

I have RedHat machine : VERSION_ID="8.7"
I am trying to install opensips 2.2 .

I have installed mysql
Name         : mysql-server : Version      : 8.0.32
Name         : mysql-devel : Version      : 8.0.32
Name         : mysql-libs: Version      : 8.0.32

*These are all installed still when I am running make command on opensips
its giving some error while building mysql module . *

make[1]: Entering directory '/home/ec2-user/opensips-2.2/modules/db_mysql'
Compiling row.c
Compiling my_con.c
In file included from row.c:29:
my_con.h:36:2: error: unknown type name ‘my_bool’
  my_bool null;
  ^~~~~~~

Is there any compatibility issue of opensips with mysql ? What version of
mysql I should use ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*