[OpenSIPS-Users] CANCEL handling issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 5 10:57:37 UTC 2023

Hi,

Could you please detail a bit your case? what kind of advertising are
you using? per socket, global? ALso, an off-list pcap (covering both in
and out traffic for opensips) will help.

In regards the t_relay, as per docs, just do t_relay("no-auto-477")

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com