[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 3.2.7 tracer module for sip dialogs leads to an endless loop

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 6 08:52:55 UTC 2022

Hi Pavel,

The tracing part has nothing to do with the routing on the SIP side. And
usually you end up with SIP loops if, without changing the RURI, you
send the SIP request out, making OpenSIPS to send the request back to
itself (as the destination in RURI still points to OpenSIPS).

I advice you to try to understand the execution flow via your script by
using the script_trace[1] function and logging the RURI (as $ru)

[1]
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-3-2#script_trace

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens