[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP user statuses to websocket

ideanet help ideanethelp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 06:32:52 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to use WebSocket with opensips. Basically, I want to
show my all sip users statuses/activity on a web page. I am currently using
an API, which is called after a few seconds so this is a bit slow. I am
looking for a way that opensips sends event to the socket and on the other
hand, my webpage will be connected to a WebSocket server. This way I can
show all the events instantly.
For example, If a user receives a call I will have it on the web page
straight away. if a user gets unregistered i will see on my page that users
sent Expiry 0 something like that.

Will it be possible with the proto_wss module. any pointers will help. I
saw what proto_wss can do but I did not understand it properly. it will
send traces to a server i don't need. I just need it if a user is busy or
idle. or he gets unregistered that's all.

Thanks