[OpenSIPS-Users] OPENSIPS with Java

Abdullah Mohamed abdullah.mohamed at connectps.com
Sat Jun 18 15:57:58 UTC 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope this mail finds you well, I am Abdullah Mohamed a software engineer at Connect Professional Services and I would like to ask some questions regarding the opensips project and my questions are if there are any tips or guides for embedding the opensips project in java and deploying it on tomcat and my other question is about the license of opensips is it free ? or how much does it cost ?

Thanks for your time and feel free to reply to this email.

p.s: if my questions should be sent to other mailing list like the business one or the development one please inform me and I will do so.

Best Regards,
Abdullah Mohamed