[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPEngine - changing codec format parameters from default values when transcoding - OpenSIPS 3.1

Mark Allen mark at allenclan.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 08:21:06 EST 2021

Just posting this to document the end result. The following line to
pass the transcoding parameters I wanted directly to the RTPEngine daemon
worked for me:

transcode-opus/48000/2/32000//stereo--0;useinbandfec--1;maxplaybackrate--16000;sprop-maxcapturerate--16000

NB - The '--' part means '=' and is there to avoid parsing errors in
RTPEngine