[OpenSIPS-Users] From header from dbaliases

HS bullehs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 15:03:22 EST 2021

Dear all,

Hope everyone is doing great. Had a quick query (I hope). Our setup on
Opensips 3.0 involves an internal username (subscriber table) and an
external (dbaliases). I would like to ensure that the from header is always
based on the information (alias_username + alias_domain). In case of
mismatch, either the calls don't go through or the server always uses
"From" information from the dbaliases table. Which one might be better and
what would be the best way to do it please?

Thanks in advance.