[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar lookup

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 24 08:04:30 EST 2021

On 24.03.2021 05:04, volga629 via Users wrote:
> But then arrive the ACK and that where start the problems lookup  only
> find first contact and not second.

Hi Volga,

So you're doing a lookup() on the ACK Request-URI?  Typically, the ACK
R-URI will contain a contact header, which is not meant to be
searchable.  I'm surprised you even get 1 result, I would expect such a
lookup() to return -1.

Can you explain what you are trying to achieve?  Why not just route the
ACK using loose_route(), just like all other mid-dialog requests, and be
done with it?

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com