[OpenSIPS-Users] Push notification implementation Opensips 3.0

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 23 05:09:20 EST 2021

On 23.06.2021 04:40, HS wrote:
> Correct, the queries were unterminated in the sample config on github.
> They are correct now. However, considering no one had pointed out in
> almost a year - makes me feel there's some other methodology used for
> push notifications by the community.

May I ask what sample config you used? Because I'm looking at
AGProjects/sylk-pushserver [1] and the query seems correct, you just
have to scroll to the right a bit to correctly grab all of it.  Or just
download the entire file.

[1]:
https://github.com/AGProjects/sylk-pushserver/blob/ff41d72fa9c353e6e07296867dd881f92904b403/config/opensips.cfg#L83

--