[OpenSIPS-Users] Matching calls with uac_registrant records

Volkan Oransoy voransoy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:24:49 EST 2021

Hi all,

I am using uac_registrant to register a bunch of sip accounts to remote sip registrars. There are multiple remote registrars and a we can register more than one account to a registrar. My Opensips instance can succesfully register and can receive calls as of now. What I am trying to accomplish is to identify calls and match with my registered accounts to route the call to the appropriate destination and for security. I can check the source IP addresses along with contact headers but I don’t have any experience whether this is the right way or not. Can you suggest a way to match these calls with my uac_registrants?

Thanks

/Volkan