[OpenSIPS-Users] Rotating flatstore files

Vic Jolin adjolin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:37:28 EST 2020

Occassionally I come across an issue when I run the flatstore rotate
command, it gets stuck. The command is running for a long time about 10
mins. And no new flatstore files created. Just to mention I follow the
instructions on how to rotate flatstore files. Its working most of the time
but it somehow stops randomly which brings me to this question.

My question is...what happens to the calls when the flatstore files are not
rotated and opensip did not create the new flatstore files?

Calls were still coming and operation was not affected. But I'd like to
confirm if the calls done during this time will still be written in the
flatstore files

Thank you