[OpenSIPS-Users] xlog/trace first ACK in INVITE (with auth)

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Sep 2 12:07:31 EST 2020

On 02.09.2020 15:00, Giovanni Maruzzelli wrote:

> Unfortunately, I also tested with xlog as first instruction in script,
> to not avail...
>
> I pretty much tested with xlog (or trace) in all obvious (to me) places...

Are you doing message-level tracing, i.e. trace() [1] with the "m"
flag?  If so, try the "t" (transaction) or "d" (dialog) flavours as well
-- maybe the ACK will get traced that way.

Apologies for not having a strong opinion on this codebase, maybe Bogdan
can give a more precise answer, when he finds some time...

Best regards,

[1]: https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/tracer.html#func_trace

--
Liviu Chircu