[OpenSIPS-Users] interaction between fix_nated_contact(), topology_hiding() and serial forking

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Thu Oct 29 13:38:51 EST 2020

Yes, and only when topology_hiding() is called later.  No t_newtran().

How can one see the fixed Contact in the script?  I've tried xlog with $ct,
but that always shows the original one.  I know it's being lost (or not)
only by looking at callee_contact from dlg_list.  If I can see the updated
one I can be more precise about where I'm losing it.

- Jeff