[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine_delete not returning immediately

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 14:03:12 EST 2020

Johan,

I did not want to raise an issue on github before I was sure that I wasn't
doing something stupid.
I have the impression that there are many people using rtpengine, some of
them for high capacity applications.
If there really is a blocking delay of about 3 seconds on every call to
delete, then you would expect to see some really bad things happening under
heavy load.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited

enlightening