[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: Retransmission and 300 Redirect

Pavel Eremin eremina.net at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:32:13 EST 2020

Hi, community!
Is anyone can help me to understand how to avoid 2 situations:

1. I don't want to send retransmission  (INVITE) from "opensips" to
"redirect" server, even "redirect" does not answer.

2. If I have sent a few invites to "redirect" , then i will receive a few
300 Redirect messages, and "opensips" will generate branches for all
contacts in all "300 Redirect" messages. how can i ignore all "300
Redirects".

I am not sure that t_check_trans() can help me with that.
Thanks. I added a picture with the call flow I have.