[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR rotation

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Tue Oct 6 10:15:30 EST 2020

https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/db_flatstore.html#mi_flat_rotate

1) move CDR files to different directory (opensips continues to write to
them)
2) issue fifo command to cause opensips to write to new files
3) insure an accounting record is written to see that new files in original
directory are indeed created
4) work with old files in different directory

[image: BandwidthMaroon.png]

Richard Revels  •  System Architect II

900 Main Campus Drive, Suite 100, Raleigh, NC 27606

m: 919-578-3421  •  o: 919-727-4614

e: rrevels at bandwidth.com