[OpenSIPS-Users] using mongodb for dynamic routing .

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Nov 24 09:17:57 EST 2020

On 24.11.2020 10:21, Sasmita Panda wrote:

> In my config file the function is like
> do_routing(,"W")
>
> Till opensips-3.0 I have tested this function and this was working
> fine . Opensips used to fork calls randomly within the gateways when
> both have similar weight .
> But in opensips-3.1 its not working . I have tested this with mysql
> and mongodb also . In both case it's not working  . In openisps-1.11
> even I am not setting this "W" flag in the function still its working .

Hi, Sasmita!

In 3.1, the sorting logic has been moved at table level, as part of the
integration of the "qrouting" module (see the "sort_alg" columns for
`dr_rules` and `dr_carriers`).  As far as I can remember, the "W" flag
of do_routing() has no purpose anymore in this new scheme of things.  I
will look into cleaning up the docs if it is still there, thanks!

TL;DR: the solution is to put "W" into the `dr_rules.sort_alg` field.
Let me know if this fixes your issue.

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com