[OpenSIPS-Users] Force rtpmap:101

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:48:42 EST 2020

Bump

Sorry all to ask again, I'm getting a bit confused now.

My trunk provider says that I need to reply 488 in order to change the
rtpmap:100 to 101.

I have seen posts about using transcode-telephone-event and
always-transcode (this one is not listed in the OpenSIPS doc for rtpengine)
and I can see there is an option to add a body part.

So I'm wondering if I should:

A. Use transcoding, although I don't understand how to get it to use
rtpmap: 101
B. Intercept the INVITE, strip out the unwanted rtpmap line and reply 488
after using rtpengine module to add a body part to specify rtpmap: 101
C. Something else?

Am I on the right track at all here?

Mark.

--