[OpenSIPS-Users] I am facing some issue while creating DB through opensips-cli .

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Nov 20 11:25:15 EST 2020

On 20.11.2020 13:15, Sasmita Panda wrote:
> File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line
> 204, in __init__
>     super(Connection, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs2)
> _mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (1049, "Unknown database 'opensips'")

I think the problem may be related to this setting:

/    database_admin_url: mysql://root:cccl0g1c@localhost/opensips/

Try to remove the trailing "/opensips" part of the URL, because the
database name is given by the "database_name" setting.

If it fixes the issue, we should push a commit which does this
automatically.

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com