[OpenSIPS-Users] Crash at dialog.so

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Sat Nov 7 11:18:50 EST 2020

Please keep the "users" mailing list CC'ed at all times.  Both the
question and discussion are of public interest, after all.

On 07.11.2020 13:06, M S wrote:
> I'm using CentOS 8 and couldn't find opensips-dbg package for it,
> please advise.

It's enough, no need for "opensips-dbg" as you seem to have the debug
symbols already.

Okay, so we're dealing with some kind of memory corruption, and this
backtrace only begins to offer hints as to what's wrong, without
decisive help.  The next step is to switch to the "-a Q_MALLOC_DBG"
command-line option, trigger the crash again and see what that backtrace
looks like.

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com