[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 3.1 Play Media

Mehdi Shirazi m.shirazi at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:14:28 EST 2020

Hi Dhaval
Usually for using rtpengine_play_media we need A and B party,B party
generates Reply and SDP.

If you want to omit B party you should generate Reply and SDP inside
script. please see the workaround mentioned here[1]

and also this feature request[2].
[1] https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/issues/870

[2] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1996

I do not know exact final script but working on it.

Regards
Shirazi