[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting() enable_restart_persistency problem

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:44:39 EST 2020

Hi everyone

I've been reading the blog on this subject:

https://blog.opensips.org/2019/04/04/no-downtime-for-opensips-3-0-restarts/

But when I enable the enable_restart_persistency parameter OpenSIPS fails
to start. With log level 4 I get:

DBG:core:init_mod: initializing module drouting
INFO:drouting:dr_init: Dynamic-Routing - initializing
INFO:core:init_rpm_mallocs: using 256 Mb of restart persistent shared memory
CRITICAL:core:sig_usr: segfault in attendant (starter) process!
DBG:core:restore_segv_handler: restoring SIGSEGV handler...
DBG:core:restore_segv_handler: successfully restored system SIGSEGV handler
DBG:core:wait_status_code: read code 0 (0 byte)
INFO:core:daemonize: pre-daemon process exiting with -1

My memory settings:
/etc/default/opensips:
S_MEMORY=256
P_MEMORY=4
In included config:
restart_persistency_size = 128

This is my drouting() parameter:
modparam("drouting", "enable_restart_persistency", yes)

I've been over it again and again with no joy. Did I do something wrong?

Many thanks
Mark.