[OpenSIPS-Users] 3.1 Status Enquiry

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:36:52 EST 2020

Hi everyone

Firstly I apologise for asking at all and I have read this:

https://blog.opensips.org/2020/03/25/opensips-3-1-interim-update/

However, over the next couple of months I will be building a new production
platform using OpenSIPS and I would much prefer to use 3.1 than 3.0 or 2.4

Given the challenges that we are all facing and the perfectly reasonable
delay of the annual summit, are we still on for a release soon? I am
personally quite comfortable to use 3.1 and patch it later on but I need to
reassure others that it is safe enough to do so.

To clarify, I am not looking for dates, just a best guess :)

Thank you!
Mark.