[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help to use alias db .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon May 11 04:40:26 EST 2020

Trying to change my question with a bit detail .

When opensips service is writing data into the DB that time it keeps the
data in the memory cache itself also . In this case when the cache expire
that reads the data from the DB .  But if I am adding data into the DB
manually then that cant get sync with the cache directly without reload of
the table or service restart . I hope I am right . rectify me if I am wrong
.

Now if I am right , then how can I automate things while adding data in the
domain table . I dont need manually adding the data in the table and db
reload .

Another thing if I am using non-caching mode then I don't need reload . But
in the case for every request opensips service will go to the DB . It will
increase the db query . Will this affect the service ? Please do help .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*