[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS as Teams SBC

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Sun May 10 18:10:58 EST 2020

The MS documentation should be taken with a grain of salt. For SIP proxies
there’s no need for an FQDN in the Contact header, instead an FQDN is
required in the top Record-Route header. The FQDN is required in the
Contact header of the OPTIONS ping because this is a direct message between
the proxy and MS and there are no Record-Route headers in this particular
SIP request.
Everything is covered by the blog posted on the OpenSIPS website. Each
item/step can be implemented as described there or slightly different,
based on one’s needs.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas