[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + rtpproxy issue

Miha miha at softnet.si
Wed May 6 09:09:34 EST 2020

Hello Maxim

I removed package via apt and then install it via source/git.

But from what I see version is still the same:
How would I know for sure that the version is something like 2.1?

./rtpproxy -version
Basic version: 20040107
Extension 20040107: Basic RTP proxy functionality
Extension 20050322: Support for multiple RTP streams and MOH
Extension 20060704: Support for extra parameter in the V command
Extension 20071116: Support for RTP re-packetization
Extension 20071218: Support for forking (copying) RTP stream
Extension 20080403: Support for RTP statistics querying
Extension 20081102: Support for setting codecs in the update/lookup command
Extension 20081224: Support for session timeout notifications
Extension 20090810: Support for automatic bridging
Extension 20140323: Support for tracking/reporting load
Extension 20140617: Support for anchoring session connect time
Extension 20141004: Support for extendable performance counters
Extension 20150330: Support for allocating a new port ("Un"/"Ln" commands)
Extension 20150420: Support for SEQ tracking and new rtpa_ counters; Q
command extended
Extension 20150617: Support for the wildcard %%CC_SELF%% as a disconnect
notify target
Extension 20191015: Support for the && sub-command specifier
Extension 20200226: Support for the N command to stop recording