[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + rtpproxy issue

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:06:59 EST 2020

No special configuration, we just set IP's and ports.

Since CPU is not your problem, I believe you have some kind of bandwidth
limitation in your network.

I suggest you confirm:
1) You have enough max open files in your rtpproxy process ->
/proc/PID/limits
2) Where the bottleneck is: CPU, IO or bandwidth. You can record some
packets in wireshark inside RTPPROXY machine and confirm audio is
distorted before and after rtpproxy.

Regards