[OpenSIPS-Users] telephone-event rtpmap value

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 13:28:44 EST 2020

Hi,

Yes, the client is broken. It advertises RFC2833 in the SDP but does not
send and RTP Events for the DTMF tones and just sends it inband, and the
other end does not like it (it doesn't for some reason fall back to inband
DTMF).

The workaround I have used is to remove the RFC2833 bits in the SDP packet
by using the replace_body() function.

Thank you.