[OpenSIPS-Users] db_mysql_convert_rows says no rows but there is one

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Wed Mar 18 22:53:15 EST 2020

We can bring this up with the vendor, but it's a 3rd party system we have
no control over. I understand limiting what OpenSIPS does that isn't SIP,
and it would only be safe to combine the results sets if they have the same
fields. Anything else could throw an error or just return combine results
sets up to the first one that's different. avp_db_query can already handle
multiple rows from there.

This doesn't need to become a mainline change if no one else is interested,
but I could sure use a patch to handle at least two results sets with
identical columns.

Regards,

*Calvin Ellison*
Senior Voice Operations Engineer