[OpenSIPS-Users] Debugging memory leaks

Fabian Gast fgast at only640k.net
Wed Mar 11 10:51:38 EST 2020

Hi Liviu,

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> Von: "Liviu Chircu" <liviu at opensips.org>
>
> * what kind of traffic is hitting your server when you reach this
> state?  Is it just during normal operation, or are you passing through
> some kind of peak hour or maybe you are performing a sipp-based stress test?

This was just in normal operation.
Memory goes up during daytime and does not reduce at night with much much less traffic.

> * do you have (or can you create) a quiet window, with less traffic?  If
> yes, do these transactions get cleaned up properly within a minute, or
> are we dealing with some kind of transaction referencing bug (unlikely)?

This was a quiet window with ~ 700 devices registered and less than 10 running
 calls (if at all) at the time right before the dump.

> * can you reproduce this in a lab environment?  If yes, please share how! :)

Never tried this outside our platform, but i might check our test environment.

Thanks for your help!

Fabian