[OpenSIPS-Users] AVP availability in CANCEL

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 13:33:25 EST 2020

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the information, I've checked the tm module docs
and t_check_trans() doesn't highlight this behaviour - it just sounds like
a method to confirm the presence of the transaction. To try and confirm
this I've been looking at the tm module code and it matches the
documentation description - some of the nested methods are locating the
transaction within a hash table however there is no clear indicator to me
that this would be somehow loading the AVPs and/or flags into the current
request process. I am not a C expert and could definitely be missing
something however but it would be great if one the dev team could confirm
if this is indeed the correct approach. For now I'll implement some logging
to try and confirm the behaviour.

Your feature request for dialog method flags sounds useful, I suspect once
my current CANCEL issue is resolved that there may be a few remaining call
scenarios where rtpengine isn't being cleared due to the dialog having been
closed, if that happens to me I'll see if I can find time to implement your
idea.

Thanks,

Callum

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>