[OpenSIPS-Users] cachedb_memcached multiple servers

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Mar 13 22:31:58 EST 2020

I'm not aware of any way to specify a way to do this. You can however
specify multiple memcache servers and perhaps use some sort of hashing alg
to pick which one you want to use. Else you could use Jon's suggestion to
use something a little more sophisticated than vanilla memcache.

Just be sure you really know where memcache's strengths are. It's really
super fantastic.
-Brett