[OpenSIPS-Users] Active-Pasive Dialog Replication

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Fri Mar 13 15:09:40 EST 2020

Hello,

I'm testing Active-Pasive dialog replication with Virtual IP so the idea
is if Active node go down, the Pasive begin Active and take the Active
sharing tag to manage the active dialogs. On the DIALOG Module, i'm using:

node 1 (Active)

modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 0)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_sharing_tag", "vip=active")
modparam("dialog", "dialog_replication_cluster", 3)

node 2 (Pasive)

modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 0)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_sharing_tag", "vip=backup")
modparam("dialog", "dialog_replication_cluster", 3)

My test is very simple. Make a call between two user, answer and then
stop Active OpenSIPs. I'm using Keepalived to transfer Virtual IP and
sharing tag from the Active OpenSIPs to Pasive. The audio still
funcioning because RTPENGINE is on another server. The problem is with
Dialog Termination. If a user hangup, the BYE go from the user to VIP
but the Pasive OpenSIPs does not answer although the tag is correctly
traslate to this Server.

Any hint, please?

--
---