[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips installation on Ubuntu 18.04

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 11 06:44:45 EST 2020

On 23.02.2020 04:09, Anderson Catão wrote:
> Linking opensips
> main.o: In function `pthread_mutex_init':
> /usr/local/src/opensips-2.4.7/ssl_tweaks.h:32: undefined reference to
> `pthread_mutexattr_setpshared'

Hey Anderson,

Did you solve your problem?  Those symbols are typically provided by the
"libpthread.so" library, which comes with the "libc6" package.  While I
cannot see how your OS can work without "libc6", can you just make sure
you have it, then run a "sudo ldconfig" before re-attempting to build
OpenSIPS?

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com

OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020