[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS minor releases: 2.4.8 and 3.0.3

William Simon wsimon at stratusvideo.com
Tue Jun 30 15:55:03 EST 2020

When will these releases reach the apt repository?

On 6/30/20, 8:04 AM, "Users on behalf of Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org on behalf of bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:

    We are happy to announce a new set of OpenSIPS minor versions, namely
    2.4.8 and 3.0.3.

    These releases incorporate all the testing and fixes done in the last 5
    months, fixes addressing various bugs or issues all across the code (see
    changelogs below)

    Both releases are ready for production use and even more stable/accurate
    than before. Since they contain the latest bug fixes, we strongly
    recommend you to upgrade your current instances.

    Thank you all for your reports, fixes, pull requests and all other
    contributions to this project!

    The full ChangeLogs for the newly released versions are:
          https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.4.8/ChangeLog
          https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.0.3/ChangeLog

    Get the latest versions from: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/

    Enjoy,